Saturday, May 30, 2009

Positive

I Got a call yesterday, good news ...

When you receive good news, I don´t know why but positive things happen to you after that, maybe it is your predisposition, when you feel positive, it is like if you had a magnet just for good things and it is the same the other way around...

Waiting for the lift...I looked down and ... I saw a 500€ note! no no ... it was a piece of a magazine...I am sure you have seen them before LOL, I took it to check it of course and I left if again on the floor (laughing and looking back ...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kang said...

Congratulations polar!!!! you deserves it!! and the 500€ note could be real no???? what a pity!! it could had been your perfect day!! jajajaj...

Kang... (sorry for the mistakes, my english's getting worse and worse while my german keeps improving)

Tuesday, 02 June, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!