Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am planning a special trip, it is not exactly a trip ... just a thought that comes to my mind ... if you want to join me, feel free!
I would like to be on a deserted island just for a month, or maybe more...where you are cut off from civilization. "If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 items would you bring with you?"
PS, I think it is easier to spend some days in a monastery (without monks) or in a convent (without nuns) :D
DonĀ“t tell me that you have never ever thought about that!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kang said...

yeah! I would like to go. In some kind of special island, like Lost's, where you are stuck in time, and there are the "others", and many many things to be afraid of. Yujuuuuu!
A unique experience, yes sir!

See u there polar!

Kang (the Conquerer)

Monday, 02 March, 2009  
Blogger polarscoob said...

See you there!
do you know where is the island?...

Tuesday, 03 March, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!