Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unpleasant feeling

I closed the front door and while I was going down the stairs to take my car I had an unpleasant feeling, I didnĀ“t know the reason ...
I felt a little bit sleepy although I had drunk strong coffee before leaving this morning.
After a few seconds, I thought to myself: "there was a fire last night ... but they are safe and sound"
I read some pages of a book before going to bed ... and one of my first thoughts this morning had a direct relation with the story of the book ...
I was thinking about the characters ... suddenly I overwhelmed by a sensation of pleasure ... they are safe ...
What makes a book great?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kang said...

i like your post. thank you for your comments.. yes, i went running yesterday and today i'm soooo tireddd!!!! but i have to do!!
what about today in jardines?? everything's ok? you know we're working all together on saturday...yeah!!

kang

Tuesday, 07 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!