Monday, May 25, 2009

Clone

Have you ever thought about having clones of some friends?
I am sure you have thought about that idea...or maybe being horrified because there are more people like someone you don´t like at all!
I would like to have a clone of my bestfriend, maybe a woman, maybe younger or older, it doesn´t mean that I don´t like the way he is, quite the opposite.
Or choosing the best qualities of your friends and have a GREAT FRIEND lol ... kidding ...
Anyway, you know I love you all !!!
LUV

2 Comments:

Blogger EBOOKSTAGRAM said...

I don't like the idea of cloning anyone 'cause it's a little scary, imagine you find someone exactly like you in the street. Anyway, Thank you for following my blog: myplaceforenglish, I love you too, I hope you comment more frequently to be in touch, BIG HUGS.

Monday, 25 May, 2009  
Blogger Kang said...

OF course i have!!!! it will be a nice experiment to have the same friend repeated so he/she can do a lot of things at the same time... that will be good if you're one who doesn't feel tired of being with your friends all the time...

great idea polar!!! the second best behind going to a desert island!!! :P

Kang...

Tuesday, 26 May, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!