Monday, May 11, 2009

Ginger

Ginger...Do you know the taste?
Something came to my mind some days ago while I was working and talking to my workmate (we can talk and work at the same time).
I took a little bottle of Coke and sipped it ... Ginger! I thought ... One of the secret ingredients is Ginger... lol
When I lived in Belfats I spent a long afternoon cooking biscuits with the shape of a boy or a girl, I am sure you have seen them...my flatmates used to cook them at Christmas...and the smell of ginger and cinnamon permeated all the house.
have you ever felt a similar feeling tasting or smelling something?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kang said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, 12 May, 2009  
Blogger Kang said...

sorry, i deleted my comment....

the thing is, maybe you drink or eat something before your cola-time and that change completely your tasty feeling... maybe you've got a tasty-dejavu or something else...

my throat still aches... yours???

have a nice dayyyyyy!!!!!!

Kang.

P.D. beautiful dress you've bought!!

Tuesday, 12 May, 2009  
Blogger Pilar said...

Es increible como está todo conectado por una especie de tela de araña. Un olor te trasporta inmediatamente a un lugar,a un momento. Y te sitúa allí de tal forma que puedes volver a sentir aquello que sentistes, en milésimas de segundos. Es increible

Tuesday, 19 May, 2009  
Blogger Kang said...

keep waiting for new posts...

kang (almost kang)

Thursday, 21 May, 2009  
Anonymous Polarscoob said...

Waiting for my Muse ...

Friday, 22 May, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!