Monday, April 27, 2009

I was so scared

I was driving my car last night, around 3am, I decided to turn on the radio and listen to Tercer Milenio, It is a radio programme about mistery ... so good!
They were talking about a legend, I don´t remember where, but it was about driving at night and see a person crossing the road in front you ... I was driving alone at night but I really wanted to listen to the story ...
The thing is that I was driving along a secondary road and there was a curve to take the highway to Málaga ... guess what! I saw a person waving his arms ... on the right side of the road ... it was dark but he wore a white sweatshirt so it was easier to see him.
Imagine! I got a fright!
I was so scared!!! But I knew that it was a real person, maybe hitchhiking ... or not ...
FEEL FREE TO WRITE A NOTE!!! (YOU CAN WRITE IN SPANISH IF YOU WANT)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kang said...

ofú! ke canguelo no?? la verdá es ke es una cosa ke todos hemos pensado alguna vez con la historia esa de ver a alguien en la calzada... yo lo ke hago es NO poner esos programas de radio!!! es ke ere un poco masoca hijaaaaa!!!!!

beso!!!!!!!!!

Kang....

Tuesday, 28 April, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No ve ke zusto vieo, que chungo polar, no escuches el programa cuando estés sóla, mira que te lo he dixo, y tú sigue... hasta que un día no te lleves un zarpazo no vas a parar. Tercer milenio va to tieso al celebro, hay que ponerlo cuando rules x autovía. Para carretera convencional primer milenio es el suyo!!! sity

Wednesday, 29 April, 2009  
Anonymous Pilar Martínez García said...

Dios que cague!! Lo único bueno es que seguro que sueño no te entraría, jejeje. Vaya tela.

Wednesday, 29 April, 2009  
Anonymous Polar Polar said...

¡hey que afluencia de "readers"!thanks a lot...podéis escribir en español si queréis só pencos!!!!

pues el corazón se me revolucionó la verdad, y me entró un calor...había visto más gente allí haciendo dedo otros días pero no a las 3 de la mañana!aún así no quité el programa porque cambiaron de tema...ahora no recuerdo...

Wednesday, 29 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!