Monday, August 25, 2008

Teacher man

I have been in a mall this afternoon just to buy some things such as bread, bodymilk ... I actually needed to buy a book, I wanted to start reading this evening, although it is strange I have not read "The pillars of the earth" by Ken Follet, and there it was, a special edition, hard covers, just 10€!!!
The other book I have bought is "Teacher man" by Frank McCourt (El profesor).
Long before he was a Pulitzer Prize-winning author, Frank McCourt was a teacher in the New York City schools. Relationships formed with 12,000 mostly teenaged students over 30 years form the basis for his new memoir, Teacher Man. McCourt tells Jacki Lyden about life in the classroom.
It is the first I am going to read, just 313 pages, and it is about teaching!
I am going to sit down on the terrace with a glass of good wine PRADO REY, CRIANZA 2004, RIBERA DEL DUERO ...
Tell me about the book you are reading!

6 Comments:

Blogger EBOOKSTAGRAM said...

pETARDA i RECOMMENDED THIS BOOK LONG TIME AGO IN MY BLOG SPECIALLY FOR YOU "TEACHERS". i HOPE YOU LIKE IT IT'S QUITE GOOD, i'VE JUST FINESHED READING IT THIS SUMMER,cOINCIDENCE!

Tuesday, 26 August, 2008  
Blogger polarscoob said...

mmmm I don´t remember! sorry
It was there for me, the last copy.
I read 100 pages last night so I will finish it in a few days, I like!

Guess what I am doing right now!!!
Arranging all my "opos" material :D it is a mess!

Tuesday, 26 August, 2008  
Blogger polarscoob said...

page 190 ...

Thursday, 28 August, 2008  
Blogger Young D said...

Give opos a break, lass.

I will have to get that book too, it seems, but remember you can't believe everything you read, even if it is supposed to be non-fiction.

Thursday, 28 August, 2008  
Blogger polarscoob said...

?¿?

Thursday, 28 August, 2008  
Blogger polarscoob said...

Believe everything you read?¿
Read the book!!!and then we can talk LOL

Thursday, 28 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!