Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A natural high

Do you feel better after you workout at the gym or do cardio?
Helps relieve stress
Improves self esteem
Many people know the endorphins from exercise make you feel better and have a better outlook on life, but exercise can also provide a time for reflection.
If you don’t have time alone without thoughts to contemplate your problems. Some types of exercise, such as running, spinning ... can provide time to think about the day and sort out problems.
I was really upset this afternoon programming my syllabus for the public examination I have on the 22nd (this month!), I thought to myself, Go to the gym! you always feel better after making exercise and you have the feeling that the next day will be better!!!
Of course I feel sooo lazy some days... I admit it!
Have a nice evening ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kang said...

completamente de acuerdo.. ayer me vino bien la sesión de basket, te despeja y te olvidas de todos los problemas...

compañera de fatigas.. te mando un besazo.. graciass!!!!

kang

Thursday, 05 June, 2008  
Blogger Young D said...

Aye, exercise is good. I wish you good luck for your examination, and let me know what board you are placed in (although I will keep an eye on it myself, by all means).

Take care,

Me

Sunday, 08 June, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!