Monday, July 14, 2008

I cannot sit here

I don´t have any chair for me otherwise I passed the exam!!!
5.22 is my mark, there are higher ones in my examination board of course, my mark is one of the lowest and there are 38 seats (71 pass and 38 fail).
For example, if someone has a mark - 6.06 - and no merits (I don´t know the exact word for that) I would be in a better position in the waiting list ... it will be published on Friday and we will check our situation.
I would like to thank my friends for their support (you know who you are)
It is the third time that I do this public examination so ... some years waiting for that, there is a long way to walk but I am on the way now!
And the ones that haven´t passed the exam (BrotherLUV), never never never give up! (that´s the secret)
Fingers crossed

2 Comments:

Blogger Kang said...

thanks for your support polar, you deserve it more than anyone in this world!!!! keep your smile forever, someday you're gonna get that "chair", be sure of that...

lot of kisses from outter outter space....

kang (v4.05)

Monday, 14 July, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree!! She will be a fantastic teacher, I'm proud of you. One day I told you I have a dream: and I'm going to achieve it, we are very close, I'm sure one seat will be for you next year. If I'd get one this year, I'll be pleased to give you all my materials, didactic units, Syllabus... All for you. (U know my mark was not so bad) I'm talking seriously, but, Don't ever share!! Just for U. So.. cross your fingers for me too.

Monday, 14 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!