Monday, July 28, 2008

Holidays are here! and I am really enjoying them meeting friends, going to the beach, having a drink at night (more than one night a week!!!), going to the gym, going to the street market, drinking mojitos, having BBQ with my friends, working just on Saturdays and waiting for the list where I will check the position I have in order to stand in for another teacher of English. In a few months I will have my digital camera (reflex of course)!!! I hope!!! Canon ... looking for the suitable model for me and for my finances! Enjoy your summer!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

visit my blog future "interina" it's important. Rafa

Saturday, 02 August, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola...Pepa ..! Happy..? Me Alegro ..Disfruta del canario y del verano ...good bye

Monday, 04 August, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oye perdon no puse mi nombre soy gemita..!

Monday, 04 August, 2008  
Blogger polarscoob said...

Gema!!! Thank you for your visit and for your post...see you!

Monday, 04 August, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola.! Venga ya es agosto Actualiza con esas pedazos de fotos y que sea de bolonia ... hay tantas... Nos Vemos.!

Thursday, 14 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!