Tuesday, September 23, 2008

1st day of Autumn

The rain woke me up last night, I love hearing that sound when I am in bed.
I will not tell you the time I have got up today although I went to bed early last night.
I have had the great idea of going to the city center to get a book I need for the new course I began last Monday although I don´t know if I will attend the classes every day because I will start a new job in October (I hope).
All we know that when it is raining in Málaga, it is better not to take the car but I was very lazy to wait for the bus this morning so I went with POLAR to the town (Lenny on the radio!!!), directly to the parking of course!
I take the book from the bookcase, I go to the cashier and wow wow wow: 45€ my goooooooooooshhh, I hardly ever say anything about the price of the books but my mouth spoke by itself saying: it is so expensive!!! and the shop assistant look at me and says: yes, it is the price of the new pack from Oxford (it has the student´s book, the workbook with key and the cdRom). I promise I will do all the exercises!!!!!
The price of my first day of Autumn (without mastercard)
45€ Oxford book
1€ parking
€ fuel
I will not go out today until 8pm to go to the gym: today we have spinning!!!
I am still working on my online course :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Kang said...

ke carooo!!! como se pasan killa... ya me contarás ke tal las primeras clases... yo empezaré el martes ke viene... y a ver si me pillo el libro pero pa fotocopiarlo!! pasando de pagarrrr!!

besoooo!!!!

Friday, 26 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!