Thursday, April 20, 2006

After holidays

How do you feel after holidays?¿?

Good moods

  • I'm really buzzing!
  • I'm having a really peachy time!
  • I'm walking on air!
  • I'm on cloud nine!
  • I'm totally over the moon!
  • Everything's cool!
  • I haven't got a care in the world!

All these mean life is good - make the most of it!

Bad moods

  • I've had the day / the meeting / the holiday / the week from hell! - Everything has gone wrong!
  • I've had a nightmare of a week! - I've had a really bad time this week!
  • I couldn't care less! - That means nothing to me!
  • He's been really edgy / on edge / snapping at everyone recently - He's been really irritable lately.
  • Ooh, Daniel makes my blood boil! - He makes me really angry!
  • He was really badmouthing his old company! - He was saying some unpleasant things about his old company.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I love holidays. It is coming back that I do not like.

Apart from that, who is this Daniel you have mentioned? I know (I believe) it is not me.

No long holidays till summer... (sob)

Friday, 28 April, 2006  
Blogger Words Of Wisdom said...

If cheese was a country I would live there.

Sunday, 09 December, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!