Thursday, April 06, 2006

Reasons for the name ?¿?

Hello everyone!!! First of all, I would like to introduce myself, maybe you know me but I am very polite :D and I hope many people I don´t know read this blog and express their opinions here. My name is Vanessa, welcome on board! The reason for this blog is part of my project for the public examination I am studying for, so I would need your collaboration, it is supposed to be a help for my "future students of English" to ask questions about our English class, give opinions, ideas, the purpose for this BLOG is to have a link between students and teacher outside the classroom. So now...you are my lovely guinea-pigs. PD, I would like you to write in English but it is not compulsory to be welcomed. ^Please, don´t hesitate to give your opinions and ideas about "BLOG247" Why this name?¿?Write your ideas!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello vanesa, first of all, i think i know the reason for this name.... 24 means the hours of the day, and the 7 means the days of the week... so you're supposed to be "online" every day and every hour of every week... is that ok?

second, i would like to welcome you to the fascinating world of blogs. As you know, i've got mine but i'm not able right now to write on it. (problems with my internet server as you know..)

and third, some people would think that write your thoughts and feelings on the internet its a completely dumb thing..
please, don't hesitate to write whatever you think or whatever you feel ok? here's a friend wo will always have time for you....

a lot of kisses and a big hug from your "brother". Kang.

Sunday, 09 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!