Sunday, April 09, 2006

My friend said to me...

Checking the blog every day I thought: Why anyone havenĀ“t written a post? and My FRIEND said to me: "change the preferences and accept all the users because just bloggers can leave a post" I AM A NEW BLOGGER, SORRY Quotations: I'm Sorry http://www.quotegarden.com/
  • Never ruin an apology with an excuse. ~Kimberly Johnson
  • An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything. ~Lynn Johnston
  • If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting? ~Stephen Levine
When was the last time you said I AM SORRY?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost never say I'm sorry, really; that's because I try to do it right with everybody.
Answering your post I should tell you, that Vanessa is that kind of adorable girl, talkative, good friend and pretty; but above all good friend and best person.
I know her quite well, much more in the past than nowadays, but the life has given a new opportunity again to be good friends.
I have to tell you guys, that if that woman cross in your lives, damn catch it! because she is especial.All my love your friend Rafa A.
PD. Although I don't have much time for anything right now, I promise to be an addict of your blogg.
SEE U!

Friday, 19 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!