Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kissing

Last December when I was on the train way to ... the name of a little village attracted my attention, so I took the picture! Kissing is a municipality in the Aichach-Friedberg district, in Bavaria, Germany. It is located just 10 km south of Augsburg and has about 11.500 inhabitants (2003). Kissing was first mentioned in a document in 1050 as Chissingin, it was a minor regional centre of rule and jurisdiction called a Hofmark (German article). In even earlier times, around 500, there was a thing hill nearby, which was later swept away by the floods of the river Lech. The surname Kissinger (as in Henry Kissinger) means inhabitant of Kissingen. See also Place names considered unusual Kicking, Austria Fucking, Austria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissing,_Bavaria

2 Comments:

Blogger Kang said...

umm kissing.. a good name for the lovely ones... jejej!!!

let me send you one big kiss!!! muakksss!!!!

i love your blog sister
keep writing!!

kang.

Thursday, 17 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Monday, 21 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Cursors

Powered by IP2Location.com

adopt your own virtual pet!